Touring Alps trip 2012

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Richard H, Dec 11, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Did a trip earlier this year to the Alps and finaly got round to making a couple of vids of the trip. Went with a small company called Biketours-uk. We based ourselves in Bourg St Maurice in France and the highlight of the trip was the ride around Mont Blanc.
    Here we are heading from Switzerland into Italy via the St Bernard pass and yes it was this sunny all week.:cool:

I was riding a Ducati 1200 Multistrada Ducati at the time, now traded in for the Speed Triple

• Like Like x 2
  2. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012

Bit overlong this but there are some great roads out there and looking forward to taking the Triumph back out there

• Like Like x 2
  3. figaro

figaro New Member

Dec 14, 2012
    My brother and I rode to the Czech Republic for the Brno motogp round. Cracking trip made a whole lot easier by the Sprint - a superb touring weapon. Didn't stop me selling it though...

brno trip.jpg

brno trip.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. JimDiesel

JimDiesel Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Nottingham
    Rich, what camera set up were you using??

5. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Go pro Hero 2, lots of different mounts for it and did most filming from a mount on the rear rack. Had a mount on my Arai and a suction mount for the tank.
    Think the kit I originally bought was the motorsports edition