Airhawk Seat Pad

Discussion in 'Clothing & Gadgets' started by Mr Toad, May 27, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Mr Toad

Mr Toad Senior Member

Oct 14, 2016
    Nottinghamshire
    Went out for a few beers with friends last night. One of them had his 60th a couple of weeks ago and part of the celebrations was a five day trip on the bikes to the Highlands, unfortunately due to other commitments I wasn't able to go.

His colleagues at work had a bit of a collection for him and decided to get him an Airhawk seat pad, knowing he was a biker but partly as dig at his age, I'm sure you get the picture......:laughing:

Well having used it on the trip last week he has returned raving about them, one of the best accessories he's ever had........Never been so comfortable etc.

As it happens one of the other other riders was the work colleague who made the decision to get him the Airhawk, the same bloke who two days in was moaning about a numb arse! My mate let him borrow the Airhawk on day three and that evening he ordered one using his phone so that it would be at home waiting for him when they got back.:)

It look like I might have to add one to the list of things to buy.

• Useful Useful x 2
  2. Mick 85

Mick 85 New Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Portishead, England
    I use one all the time now, and it does make a real difference. They are silly prices though .....

3. WesSmith

WesSmith Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2017
    Hastings, East Sussex
    Has anyone tried the Airhawk look-a-like "Tourtecs" seat pads from eBay?

4. Mick 85

Mick 85 New Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Portishead, England
    It looks like a carbon copy of the Airhawk to me...... so if it is cheaper, go for it !

5. Mr Toad

Mr Toad Senior Member

Oct 14, 2016
    Nottinghamshire
    Just had a look on fleabay and the Tourtecs are gel seat cushions while the airhawk is a blow up job.

So not the same at all.

6. Mick 85

Mick 85 New Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Portishead, England
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Mr Toad

Mr Toad Senior Member

Oct 14, 2016
    Nottinghamshire