Aftermarket handlebars for Bonneville

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by wildhenry, Oct 5, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. wildhenry

wildhenry New Member

Sep 21, 2013
    Brighton
    Hi All,

I need some advice!
    I want to replace the stock bars on my 2005 Bonnie.
    Thinking LSL rather than Renthal ...something along the lines of the bars on the JVB bikes ect.
    I've attached a pic of the sort of bars I'm after but don't now which particular model bars to order?
    Hope someone can steer me in the right direction!

Cheers,
    Wildhenry. static.squarespace.com (4) - Copy.jpg

static.squarespace.com (4) - Copy.jpg

2. Stuart

Stuart New Member

Dec 29, 2013
    I like those bars. I've got some stock bars you can have but not the ones you want I think. I've got those ones with sharp bends in. I found it hard to find the right bars too. I ended up going to Harleys. Big selection, good service but £88.

3. Spunky Spengler

Spunky Spengler New Member

Mar 7, 2014
    Guthrie Scotland
    Have you tried Norman Hyde. I got a nice set of tracker bars from him. Not too dear either.

4. gregster

gregster New Member

Feb 9, 2014

5. Gordon Gordon

Gordon Gordon New Member

Nov 7, 2022
    Surrey, uk
    Triumph 2001- T100 (carb).

Has anyone tried these handlebars on a Triumph BonnevilleT100? And if so, did any cables/wiring/hose require extending?

LSL Flat Track Inch Handlebar CHR Steel Harley FLHCS Softail Heritage Cl 114 18.

6. philc1381

philc1381 Active Member

Jan 4, 2020
    North Notts uk
    Hi a bit flatter than the ones in the picture but I have these on my Bonny they are Bonneville drag bars bought from squaredeals.com. Needed a shorter front brake hose so had a braided one fitted.

9708EDF0-9C80-48F3-86FF-177FAEE0005E.jpeg

• Informative Informative x 1