advice change sprockets and chain not solved

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by pistonbloke, Mar 15, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. pistonbloke

pistonbloke Member

Mar 5, 2013
    gents, had a couple of replies still looking for guiadnce please thanks steve

2. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    As quite a new forum we are still building up our membership so tech questions may not always be answered but hope you still decide to stay with us. The USA dominated Triumph forums may help...... if you can put up with all the rubbish / abuse dressed up as humour :rolleyes:

3. JimDiesel

JimDiesel Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Nottingham
    Come on dealers and experts, can you help Piston bloke with his question? Surely between us we don't have to send over the pond for the answer to our Heritage?? :rolleyes:

4. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    Ok I need some photos of your frt sprocket... Doubt you should need to remove all that s it should be a minor service item..

• Like Like x 2
  5. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    I'm sorry but can't help with this as mine's the 1050 and it's a piece of piss. As SB says - perhaps a pic would give us all a little more insight