765 Adjustable Footpegs?

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by Maciej, Apr 28, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Maciej

Maciej New Member

Jul 25, 2020
    Cracow, Poland
    Hi guys,
    I'm looking for adjustable footpegs for my 2020 RS - has anyone tried something like this and can recommend anything?

2. Iceman

Iceman Crème de la Crème

Apr 19, 2020
    Lancashire
    Hi Maciej and welcome to the forum. SP Engineering do them, they are MG Biketec Rear Sets and fully adjustable, and black in colour with carbon heel plates, they sell for £314.95, I am unsure what the price will be in Euros or the cost of postage.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Maciej

Maciej New Member

Jul 25, 2020
    Cracow, Poland
    Thanks Iceman. But that MG Biketec Rear Set is very sporty thing, used rather in racing :) It's very nice and fully adjustable but also expensive. I was rather thinking about something like that:
    [​IMG]

4. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    I bought a pair like those for my old speed triple, they are cheap and easy to fit but they make your feet sit wider due to the adjuster ratchet mechanism making gear changes and in my case, braking awkward. Had to ride like I was pigeon toed and it was not comfortable or in my opinion, safe. Also the pegs are very small.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Old dumb arse

Old dumb arse Noble Member

Mar 28, 2020
    KS
    Pegs don't offer much grip. Had an expensive set of vortex $475 USD adjustable rearsets on a previous bike, bike fell over and busted a peg. Peg replacements had been discontinued by vortex, and they wanted you to buy a whole new set of rearsets. After about a year and a half I finally found a peg boughten as a spare by a racer.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Maciej

Maciej New Member

Jul 25, 2020
    Cracow, Poland
    Yeah, you're right - feet position might be less comfortable while changing gears/braking. I won't be looking for such pegs any longer as I was able to find the right height of the gear lever and I get used to my new sport boots.

Thanks guys for all your answers!