Adapter/mounting Hardware Needed For Bar End Mirrors - Ken Sean 075 P/n E9001087

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by doRight, Jun 12, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. doRight

doRight New Member

Jun 12, 2020
    Chicago
    I have a used pair of Ken Sean 075 bar end mirrors without mounting hardware - does anyone have knowledge of what hardware/adapter is required to mount these ?
    I reached out to KSOURCE.COM and they were unable to support my request and I haven't found anything that might help on YouTube.
    Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated.
    dR
    Ken Sean 075 Mirrors Bs.jpg Ken Sean 075 Mirrors As.jpg

2. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    I had to make my own. ...J.D.

3. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    Howdy doRight, and welcome in :cool::cool:

4. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    I think dR needs some idea as to how you achieved that and what you made exactly :cool::cool:

5. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    #5 Wire-Wheels, Jun 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    Sorry. Day just getting started here in California. Had to have my coffee first. I picked up some mirrors that look similar to the ones he shows from Dime City Cycles. They were quite inexpensive. I put them on my America. It has the original bars with the threaded inserts. I drilled and tapped out the inserts to M8. I then hacksawed the mirrors to get rid of the part protruding out where the bolt goes through. I then took some scrap aluminum bar stock and turned a bar end to replace the ones Triumph provided.[ I have a small metal lathe in my garage]. I finished them off with some nice stainless Allen Head Capscrews [purchased online from McMaster-Carr]. The end product is shown below. They are foldable and can be setup at any angle you like. Sorry. I know this might not be what most people have within there resources, but this is what came out. Price of the mirrors was $26 plus the cost of the hardware. ...J.D.

Barend-Mirror.jpg

• Like Like x 4