Absolutely Fuming.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by tappers, Mar 31, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. tappers

tappers Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2015
    west sussex.UK
    #1 tappers, Mar 31, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    i took my gtr1400 in for it's MOT today, it passed, well happy with that, anyway on my way home i came to a halt on a mini roundabout as there were a few car's approaching to my right i gave way to them,not one of them indicated to turn off on the exit prior to where i was waiting, some little :poop: behind me started tooting his horn i was half tempted to put the bike on the side stand & confront him to ask what the problem was, there was no way i was going to pull out directly in front of someone.what the hell is wrong with people,you can see why people lose the plot,i was close to it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Clarkey231

Clarkey231 Noble Member

Jun 9, 2016
    Exeter
    I can sympathise mate. Seems to happen to me when it’s around small roads like retail parks.

I know this is wrong but when I’m in the car and I can see someone hasn’t or can’t be bothered to indicate I will pull out, obviously not fully pulling out but enough to make em stop cos they think I am, then when I get the fingers or verbals I obviously state they aren’t indicating!

I realise this is a bit provocative but it does get on my nerves when people simply can’t be arsed to let others know what their intentions are!

• Like Like x 1