A Very "special" Bonneville Se On Very Low Milage!

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by fantomfether, Dec 1, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. fantomfether

fantomfether New Member

Aug 19, 2015
    north yorkshire
    P1030503.JPG

Its a shame, but it has got to go! A very special edition bonneville SE, fitted with nearly £3000 of extras. Norman Hyde silencers give a lovely sound, Triumph headlamp cowl, steering damper, headlight switch to run and start on side lights only, if required. Chrome tank trim, Monza style filler cap, chrome chain guard, CNC alloy injector body tops, centre stand and clock. Upgraded front fork springs and rear shocks. Air induction kit, to aid performance and stop blueing of the exhaust. Nineteen tooth drive sprocket fitted. Power Commander fitted and tuned on rolling road to give optimum performance with the lowest fuel consumption. Brand new battery. Side panels with Bonneville SE decals, front crash bars, rear carrier and clutch lever all in chrome. Full touring kit, consisting of Triumph leather panniers with chrome mountings and top box. Customised seat, made by Diggers with the original seat included. All other original parts to be included (silencers, black side panels, rear shocks, fork springs etc. etc.).

In absolutely pristine condition, 2009 and with only 7121miles on the clock.

£4500.

P1030504.JPG

P1030505.JPG

P1030507.JPG

P1030506.JPG

P1030512.JPG

P1030509.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  2. David Cooper

David Cooper Triumph Rocketeer.
    Subscriber

Could we have more photo's please.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. fantomfether

fantomfether New Member

Aug 19, 2015
    north yorkshire
    You are asking a bit much of my tech abilities (got loads of picies but find it a struggle to get 'em on this set up). It pains me to say it but there are more on Gumtree

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. fantomfether

fantomfether New Member

Aug 19, 2015
    north yorkshire
    Hi Dave,

After much gnashing of teeth etc. I have found how to post more pictures! Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1