A Predictive Thread....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Big Sandy, Jul 27, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    Most of us have devices with predictive text. It can be useful, or a fuffling nuisance.

So, for a bit of fun, start a post with;

All I want for Christmas is

And then continue by using the centre word the predictive text offers you.

For instance....I used my tablet, and it presented me with:-

All I want for Christmas is an engine and a couple of years and I have bookmarked it for reference in case I need to use it later in the year to get the keys cut off the Raleigh Runabout I have to wait for the tee to be done on the first day of the contract and the return springs are fitted correctly........

Punctuation would be useful

The Raleigh Runabout bit has me wondering...Mrs BS had one in the 80's...how does it know?

Try it... Enjoy. Or be scared....

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    LOL, does it show?

Well, you seem to be having
    What's it like? :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    Makes you wonder, doesn't it? Considering it's supposed to be a learning tool, based on things we have typed before..

Just what have you been up to? :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. stollydriver

stollydriver Elite Member

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    All I want for Christmas is to be a mom and I have a blue badge for parking and the forum from a North Wales UK and the forum from a North Wales UK and the forum from a........

I have nothing more to say......

• Like Like x 1
  5. Helmut Visor

Helmut Visor Only dead fish go with the flow
    Subscriber

Oct 3, 2018
    Three Counties
    All I want for Christmas is the only person I can find out from now and I will try to get back to you with the best possible outcome for the rest of the week but I will not be able to point out that the other one is a bit hit by the other half of the week but I will be flying back next Tuesday and Tuesday next week for the rest of the week but I will be flying etc

• Like Like x 3
  6. nigelrb

nigelrb Member

Jul 27, 2019
    Worcester, UK
    Think I'm gunna enjoy this forum. Anythin' to do with 'tits' and I'm there!!:cool::)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Dartplayer

Dartplayer Crème de la Crème

Aug 8, 2018
    New Zealand
    All I want for Xmas is the new one I will need for the new ride and then a ride to my car ride bike rides and bike rides to ride bike

• Like Like x 2
  8. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

All I want for Xmas is a total cnut the same time so I can do that for the last two years ago probably get in touch with you and the boy that welded to the right to go to the right decision to make sure you are not the feckin fairytales they are good for you to come to the right feedback on the forum.

Yep, I agree with all that. I must use feckin cnut a lot !!!

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  9. capt

capt Elite Member

May 8, 2016
    western Australia
    All I want for Christmas

Well predictive text let me down !

After Christmas there was nothing !

Hope that's not prediction of my future ! After Christmas I want to at least have my birthday ! Its only 27 days later :) :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Timmy Tucker

Timmy Tucker Elite Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Newmarket
    All i want for Christmas and the new year and all take care and I will speak to you midweek and the new year sasha lot's of love and kisses and take a look at the down stairs toilet after flushing it still leaks water cheers Jamie Oliver has been down since thursday just started tonight for how long who is around me lol yeah I will look forward to seeing you all again and the hot water tap up stairs isn't working just won't turn cheers mate LOL listen have a good one mate i will explain everything to you then well done for tonight i know it's a pain in the arse when it keeps blocking but you just ave to do your best mate sorry to bother you but if you sometime tomorrow can pop in and take a look at the down stairs toilet after flushing it still leaks water cheers mate LOL listen have a good one mate i will explain everything to you then well done for tonight i know it's a pain in the arse when it keeps blocking but you just ave to do your best mate sorry to hear this it's very sad news of the world but I like it as they say it pays the bills and what do I get home xx web resources and the hot water tap up stairs isn't working just won't turn cheers mate LOL listen have a good one mate i will explain everything to you then well done.
    Tucker

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    All I want for Christmas is the 5 brg has extra webs cast in the block and I have to go to the cinema to see the rest of the team to be honest with you and the rest of the team to help you with the rest of the team with the team at the moment or the other day with the team leader in the team to help me with the project management role at the earliest as I am currently working on the team...

I'm using a different device. Its very odd really, I'm not a team player!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Big Sandy

Big Sandy WOOF! WOOF!

Nov 14, 2018
    Fuck off you nosy cunt
    Just for you :)

PhotoPictureResizer_190727_234520666_crop_1039x1459.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. capt

capt Elite Member

May 8, 2016
    western Australia
    I put a thanks in because you have been so helpful of late , so much more is getting done around the house , especially the plumbing. LOL

• Like Like x 2
  14. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    #11 Vulpes, Jul 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    All I want for Cristmas is in suspense mate waarin het goed mopje van je uren voor het goed mopje van je uren voor het goed mopje van je uren voor het goed mopje....

Apparently mine is not very imaginative!

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    All I want for Christmas?, is it time to put the sprouts on?

• Like Like x 1
  16. freck

freck Elite Member

May 4, 2017
    Preston, Lancs, UK
    You mean you’ve not put them on yet? :eek:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. nigelrb

nigelrb Member

Jul 27, 2019
    Worcester, UK
    But surely that's for the member who just bought the £1300 Thundercat?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    Ah, cheers DD! Made my day!

• Funny Funny x 1