A Miracle Of Nature

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Patchinko, Apr 1, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Patchinko

Patchinko Senior Member

Feb 1, 2018
    S.W. Hants
    #1 Patchinko, Apr 1, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    image.jpg I left the house at around 10.00am to go to the farm shop for breakfast this morning but decided to take the scenic route. I arrived at the busy seafront car park and looked out at the many angling boats in Christchurch bay.

Then it happened, a phenomenon I had heard of but dismissed as fable, a belief for people who need to cling to a faith in the hope of something better, a promise of a light at the end of the tunnel.

It started with a significant rise in temperature, then in an instant the sky was filled with a blinding light.
    Some people stopped and stood in awe. Some produced and donned special eyewear to protect against the dazzling light as if they had somehow foreseen this incredible event. For a moment I was rooted to the spot in disbelief.

But I gathered my composure and took out my phone to capture this bizarre moment so I could provide proof to the understandably sceptical listeners when I recount this happening. I had just enough time to get a couple of snaps of my bike, that appeared to be possessed with an internal candescenct light as it reflected the heavenly glare.

Then as quickly as it had started it was gone, people went back about there business and the dark image that mirrored the shape of my bike on the ground adjacent to it vanished from sight and the chilly air returned all around.

But it had happened, I had witnessed it along with others. And what's more I had photographic evidence to convince and convert all the doubters and non believers.

I had seen SUNSHINE!

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    Theres nothing like morning glory:p

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Here we go, turning right off topic........................................................

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    That ain’t a shadow it’s a cunningly shaped oil stain to fool is all

5. Patchinko

Patchinko Senior Member

Feb 1, 2018
    S.W. Hants
    It was an epiphany of biblical proportions. Dogs barked, grown men cried and seagulls flew backards.

Bloody farm shop was closed though.

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. stollydriver

stollydriver Elite Member

Apr 25, 2015
    north wales
    We saw it for about 2 mins - just enough time to open garage door, but heck it was cold. Thank you whoever invented heated grips.:)