Featured A little ride around malvern

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by SamC, Apr 17, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. SamC

SamC Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Hereford
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Today was a pleasant ride around the Malvern area in the sunshine :) and a afternoon cleaning and polishing, now she's shining like a bueaty

• Like Like x 6
  2. Abcght100

Abcght100 Active Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Norfolk
    Looks like you had some good weather where you are. I see you are wearing some bike jeans how do you get on with them?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Scoot65

Scoot65 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2015
    DURHAM
    Great pics, looks like you had some nice weather!

• Like Like x 1
  4. SamC

SamC Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Hereford
    Yes it has been lovely today, here's where I'm going to get told off.... There only normal jeans, I will be in the market for some biking jeans soon tho

5. Abcght100

Abcght100 Active Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Norfolk
    Naughty boy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    I wouldn't dream off telling you off Sam - in the summer when it's really hot over here I'm in me shorts, or kevlar reinforced joggers ;);):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  7. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    I think as a minimum motorcycle jeans are recommended to be 12oz denim (14oz is better) and double stitched.
    Lots of different makes,prices and quality. I have a pair of Draggin jeans and a pair of Oxford ones. The Draggin jeans are much better quality, thicker and with full length (hip to below knee) kevlar but with no armour. The Oxford ones feel thinner and have less Kevlar but have hip and knee armour.

8. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Let's hope that the weather in Buxton won't be hot enough for biglads shorts - the old phrase about frightening horses comes to mind! :eek::eek::eek:

• Like Like x 2