A democracy not a nanny state

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by SpankyHam, Jun 15, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
?
  1. Yes, get back on here mate we miss ya

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No way bugger off

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. SpankyHam

SpankyHam Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Wrexham, North Wales
    Ok so we want a democracy not a nanny state so here goes lets take a vote on whether we think PIG should come back followed by reasons. There's no arguing then we all know its legally binding that he has to come back!

• Like Like x 2
  2. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    I, for one, think he should stay away - if he comes back he might demand the return of his points and at the moment I could bow out for about 20 years without SB being able to catch me!

Of course he should come back - he's a well liked, very funny guy with a lot of experience and knowledge - an asset to the forum, the cock!

• Like Like x 2
  3. chrispy

chrispy Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Salisbury,wiltshire
    come on pig ,you must be reading this ,we are all adults on here and know we all take the Px$s out of each other just got to keep it in the lounge then the admin will be happy :upyeah:

4. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    Three things:

1. 'We're all adults' - fuck off!
    2. 'Piss' is spelled 'Piss', not Px$s
    3. 'Keep it in the lounge', again, fuck off!

But apart from that, you're spot on!

Just sayin'... x

• Like Like x 1
  5. chrispy

chrispy Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    Salisbury,wiltshire
    #5 chrispy, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
    you know what i mean, i never swear on line......for fucks sake :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  6. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    'Course I do, wimpout. x

• Like Like x 1
  7. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    Look pig is sulking and has thrown all of his toys out of the pram....
    Doubt he is looking, he was funny, maybe took it too far but all meant in good humour...
    I will miss him and his banter, but life moves on.. It's his loss anyway... He won't be able to take the piss out of us any more....

8. brybrem

brybrem Senior Member

Mar 8, 2013
    North Wales
    You think? Watch this space... Just sayin'...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    Hope your right

• Like Like x 1
  10. P19DJG

P19DJG Banned

Mar 16, 2013
    #10 P19DJG, Jun 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
    Unfortunately for you Spanky, whether or not i return is currently my choice.

You are welcome to the points mate, i really dont need or give a flying fuck about them to be honest! :wink:

Why the fuck should i keep it in the lounge? If i have something to say, i will say it & i wont apologise for that. Serious questions were always answered first before the banter began. I will be the first to admit that my natural ability to speak my mind aloud has got me into many a scrape over the years, I've done my time & came out other side, but it has not & will not ever change me. Life is too short to worry about upsetting people.

Well said that man! :upyeah: If i thought this forum was full of train spotters & anoraks i would never of joined.

P19 certainly aint sulking, that i can guarantee you! I, like Bry, had popped in a few times since our vow of silence & if im honest, it looked like every other cunt had taken a vow of silence too. Some may find me funny, others childish & some may even think im an idiot..... To be honest, i couldnt give a flying fuck! Like i have said on here before, some time ago, "I aint here for a long time, Im here for a good time!" & if anybody thinks my banter has gone too far in the past & genuinely feels offended by it, well, you got me mistaken for someone that gives a fuck! Just saying :wink:

Evening Bry, hows it hanging? Gloves off ready to tear the place up? Lol :biggrin:

Well, he obviously was :wink:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    Welcome back...

12. SpankyHam

SpankyHam Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Wrexham, North Wales
    Nice one mate welcome back! Think this is yours