Featured A Big Thank You

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Robert Summerfield, Feb 12, 2021.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Robert Summerfield

Robert Summerfield Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2021
    Somewhere on planet earth
    I just wanted to say a massive thank you to the members of this forum. My first post (https://www.thetriumphforum.com/threads/triumph-newb-buying-advice-please.27710/) got loads of replies and helped guide me through the purchase of a Street Triple of which I am now the proud owner. I have some work to do and a bit more cleaning to ready the bike for spring and then I'll upload a few pics. @Adie P, you're a dude! once I've knocked the rust off my riding and we're through the covid nightmare it would be great to get together for a ride.
    Have a great weekend all

• Like Like x 16
  2. Smilinjack

Smilinjack Guest

Nice one mate, we all like a happy ending....:p:D

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  3. andyc1

andyc1 Lunarville 7, Airlock 3

Feb 4, 2017
    N. Ireland
    Thats great to Robert, do post a picture of your new ride, I've had 2 street triples and probably will have another in the future. Absolutely brilliant bikes ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dawsy

Dawsy Cumbrian half-wit
    Subscriber

Aug 24, 2018
    Cumbria
    It's nict to be nice! Hope you are happy with the new bike mate :grinning:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Arnie

Arnie Active Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Blackpool
    You can't go wrong with a triumph, Look forward to seeing your photos. Ride safe mate

6. Adie P

Adie P Crème de la Crème

Jul 7, 2018
    MID DEVON
    FANTASTIC news! Well done, Robert. You are in for a real treat once you're road ready! Getting a post covid ride in is a definite - can't wait. In the meantime keep cleaning and get some pre-, during and post-cleaning work pictures published .... no pics., didn't happen! ;)