Vintage Tiger 955i Front Headlight Fairing Images?

Discussion in 'Tiger / Explorer' started by DanielB, Jan 30, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. DanielB

DanielB Noble Member

Jan 13, 2019
    Abingdon, Oxfordshire
    Hi All,

A rather big ask...but just in case anyone is changing any light bulbs or anything soon...

I am looking to see how the cockpit of a Tiger 955i all fits together...

I would like to see how the cockpit sub-frame fits to the bike, then how the fairing then fits to the sub-frame...

Any photos or video would be wonderful!

I ask, as I have another thread going where I am looking to stick a Tiger front fairing on my Speed Triple...I have a 955 Tiger cockpit sub frame...from eBay...and am currently working out how to attach it to my bike...then its just a matter of getting hold of a cockpit fairing to attach to the sub-frame...One would assume if I 'had this bike' I would know how it fits together as I would be able to take it apart....but I don't; so I need to kind of reverse engineer it, so it would be great to see how it all fits together... o_O

(and er....if anyone has a spare cockpit fairing lying around...there may be some cash waiting... :cool:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    Does this help?

100059151-1-2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. DanielB

DanielB Noble Member

Jan 13, 2019
    Abingdon, Oxfordshire
    God darn bloomin perfect! Thank you sprinter!!

Where was this? I looked on Fowler's without joy...

(But please don't let that stop anyone with a video or photos as well :blush:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. DanielB

DanielB Noble Member

Jan 13, 2019
    Abingdon, Oxfordshire
    • Like Like x 3