94r Model

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Sam Jones, Jul 25, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sam Jones

Sam Jones Member

Jul 18, 2020
    Lincolnshire
    Guys & Girls,

I know the 94r was a limited run to honour the original but does anyone know how many was actually made?

Cheers

2. Col_C

Col_C I can't re...Member

Aug 5, 2015
    Cornwall
    Hi Sam, welcome to the forum!
    I have a black 94R (you'll find I few more details of my bike - and my motivation in owning here).
    There was of course the non-R version of the "94" run as well, afraid I don't know how many of each were built but I suspect it was not very "limited" as it was largely an exercise in shifting remaining stock before the newer version was released (although the R was obviously using the same black anodised Ohlins that were to be fitted to the upcoming replacement).
    I would just love one of the original 1994 Speed III's to keep it company in the garage.
    Enjoy your ride - have you had it long?
    (and we always require pictures :) )

3. Sam Jones

Sam Jones Member

Jul 18, 2020
    Lincolnshire
    I did a little bit of research and from what i could find a little over 200 was produced over the 3 year period, not sure its accurate though which is why i thought i would ask the question

Only had the bike sine the end of May and really like it. Its my first naked bike and have just come from an R1 so its a little different

IMG_20200627_214524_337.jpg

• Like Like x 3