8 Month In Jail For Rider

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rooster, Sep 20, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Rooster

Rooster Grumpy Member
    Subscriber

Sep 14, 2015
    Droitwich, Worcestershire
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Rooster

Rooster Grumpy Member
    Subscriber

Sep 14, 2015
    I've seen a few comments along the lines of " why follow him for 16 miles before pulling him over". I think this is a valid point. If he was such a danger why not pull him after the first wheelie.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Rooster

Rooster Grumpy Member
    Subscriber

Sep 14, 2015
    Yes, there certainly could be a history that resulted in such a harsh sentence.

4. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Got the twat off the road - good enough!
    I do think that sentences for other crimes, including violence, seem tame by comparison though.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    As an example - some scumbag who dragged a young girl from her Mini, assaulted her and left her lying on the ground while he tried to drive off was given a 6 month sentence but deferred on the proviso that he "doesn't do it again"

6. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Riding for 16 miles, not noticing a car up you're bum all that time especially when doing over 100! 6 months are probably for undue care and attention, not using his mirrors, and 2 for dangerous driving!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    I have just watched the vid and feel very suspicious about the voracity of it.

For a start it has been significantly edited, so what aren't we seeing? Secondly the rider is behaving like an absolute cock but why is he mucking about with his havesac ???

It just feels dodgy to me, are we being manipulated ?

And don't get me started on the difference between violent crime and traffic offence sentencing :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

8. TEZ 217

TEZ 217 Crème de la Crème

Mar 6, 2016
    south shields
    Nobjockey got what he deserved in my opinion, ridiculous behaviour that gives all bikers a bad name.
    The point about comparing sentences is another subject completely, I agree with the point made they all need bringing in line and a big rethink on punishments dished out

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rooster

Rooster Grumpy Member
    Subscriber

Sep 14, 2015
    They say he also took a selfie, so I'm guessing the phone was in his back pack.

10. Rooster

Rooster Grumpy Member
    Subscriber

Sep 14, 2015
    Yes, perhaps his sentance was correct and it the other sentences that are to lenient.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mart£62

Mart£62 New Member

Aug 19, 2017
    Essex
    Should have just got Ronnie's legal team on it .
    Sentence would be a week pickup litter

12. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Not only that but it rubs of on all bikers. I do think eight months was a little harsh like said on here other scumbags get less for worse offences. But if you act like an idiot then take the punishment that come with it.
    Ride safe
    Joe

13. Wessa

Wessa Cruising

Apr 27, 2016
    North West England
    This rider is just another example of why bikers get a bad name. It only takes one idiot to create a real bad impression for the many who ride legally and well.
    Wessa

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1