765 765 Soft Pannier Loops

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by RobDaBiker, Jan 3, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. RobDaBiker

RobDaBiker Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2017
    Dorset
    Happy new year Triumph people.
    Renntec Rob here again!
    I have had a customer request regarding Pannier loops for the new 765 Street.
    So, I wanted to gauge customer opinion as to who may be interested in some.
    I'm doubting a Hard luggage option would be as popular, but making some loops for generic soft panniers I think would be popular with owners who do some touring miles.
    The fitment of our luggage rack locates onto the sub frame, which has solid 8mm mounting points (albeit via drilled holes/separate Triumph pre-drilled undertray)
    Basically a loop that 'hangs' down, and supports throw over panniers and prevents them being pulled in towards the rear wheel.
    Suggestions welcome, feedback appreciated.
    Rob

2. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    Hi Rob, don't suppose you do these 'loops' for the Yamaha Tracer MT-07 do you ? If yes, could you pm me with the details ?

Cheers
    Dave

• Like Like x 1
  3. RobDaBiker

Mar 7, 2017
    Dorset
    Hello Dave,
    Fraid not as we stand... Same applies for the 765 product. If enough interest then we would consider developing a product.
    We are looking at getting the MT07 Tracer in the workshop this winter, so it is a possibility

4. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    OK mate, if you do create a product for the very fast selling Tracer 700 (fastest selling bike ever !!!) how will I know ?

5. RobDaBiker

Mar 7, 2017
    Dorset
    Wotcha Dave,
    Send me an email at [email protected] and I will add you on the 'pending' list. Then I can keep you in the loop. I would say we will definitely get this bike in some point over winter. We are on good terms with a Yamaha dealer (done the MT10 and MT09 recently)
    Cheers. Rob