765 765 Exhaust Options

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by Andy Batchelor, Mar 23, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Andy Batchelor

Andy Batchelor New Member

Mar 23, 2018
    Ascot
    Those of you that have the 765 Street, how many have changed the can for another one? Seems to be various thoughts on fueling issues with after market cans on the 765.

2. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Baddest Member

Jun 1, 2017
    Southern Softyville
    Hi Andy,

I have the Arrow 'official' Triumph one on my 765RS, it fuels pretty much perfectly, unable to tell you if I get any more power etc as it's been on from new.

It looks nice, does not sound that loud, keep thinking about changing it for something like the SC or Yoshi but really can't be arsed!
    Cheers
    Bill

• Like Like x 2
  3. PH1969

PH1969 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2017
    Northampton
    I have a the Scorpion RP1-GP and it's great.
    No fueling issues and no baffle :D

4. topdec

topdec Member

May 30, 2018
    Farmington Minnesota
    I have the Yoshimura Alpha. My right ear is numb after 1 hour of stop-n-go traffic. Great sound though.

I'm glad I found this thread. I'll have to research on those aftermarket can issues.

5. Mr Triple J

Mr Triple J Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2018
    UK
    Got the Arrow triumph issue... no issues or warranty loop holes. Still too new for proper feedback but so far Goooood

• Like Like x 1
  6. zim916

zim916 New Member

Apr 14, 2018
    France
    Hi,
    Got the SC project SC1-R .
    1450 kms on the clock, installed from new .
    first service done at 1000kms. fuel economy a bit better after service.
    No issues, runs perfectly,
    sound is sublime .... db killer left in .
    ride safe .
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Triple Adam

Triple Adam New Member

Aug 8, 2018
    Bristol
    Hi Andy,

I have the Arrow US edition on my RS and cant say I've noticed any running issues or fuelling issues at all. Also unsure of sound difference as its still running in and been on since new so i know no different! I've been told it will get louder as time goes by, if anything I will take the baffle out first to see if that makes much of a difference. I was debating the Yoshi but I will stick with this for now and see how it goes.

All the best.

8. Greg Fyans

Greg Fyans Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2018
    Glasgow
    What have you heard? I've got the Yoshi Alpha T and I'm really happy with it.

9. Marklator

Marklator New Member

Oct 19, 2018
    Madrid (Spain)
    Hi, I installed the same exhaust. It has 2 dbkillers , one inside and the other outside. Removing both sounds too much for the public road and the fuelling is affected. I removed the inner one and left installed the outside one. That is the best option for me. I also reflashed the ECU at Hilltop UK and it gets proper fuelling with an amazing silky smooth gas control l and a nice feeling of a torquier engine.

10. Michele Pham

Michele Pham New Member

Aug 27, 2018
    I was going to wait on upgrading the exhaust of mine ('18 RS), but it was too quiet for my taste. I've put on a SC-Project CR-T. The bike had a slight bogging issue at low RPMs initially, so then I installed a Rapidbike EVO module. Runs/sounds awesome, at the cost of 32-35mpg...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Greg Fyans

Greg Fyans Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2018
    Glasgow
    What does this do exactly?

12. Michele Pham

Michele Pham New Member

Aug 27, 2018
  13. stikflote

stikflote New Member

Aug 23, 2018
    Derbyshire
    I have Rapid bike eco on myKawasaki ninja 400,
    it made a big difference to the feeling,without it my bike was really difficult to ride it was either on throttle or off dicey going round islands
    ,now its easy to ride, I rate it ,.
    My street triple is not as bad easier on fueling

14. tim morton

tim morton New Member

May 17, 2017
    suffolk
    i have the sc-project with no baffle and decat headers with rapid bike fueling plus downblipper great fun :)