3 In To One Headers - Are They Available?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Thorcusmodee, Jul 24, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Thorcusmodee

Thorcusmodee Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2018
    Boston, Lincs
    Thought I had a 3 in to 1 header but it turns out the port shape is wrong - obviously not off a 92 sprint!! Question is does anyone know where I could get a 3 in to 1 for an early 900? Don't seem to be able to find anything other than complete systems. Should I be looking for one off a different model?
    Cheers.

2. odinz

odinz Flightless

May 7, 2017
    hull
    Hi there i got a set off a tiger 955i second hand to fit mine.Well i was told they were off 955i the ports are round not like the head outlet ports on motor.They cheap and do fit with a bit of fiddling.The collector point is close to engine cases but does fit.Some heat and a hammer could be needed.Or spacers at header.
    Also you need to space radiator hose on left side.I used a spacer drilled 2 holes inch apart and works well.
    Sounds the buisness.
    Its like anything unless you want to spend oodles have a go, worked for me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. odinz

odinz Flightless

May 7, 2017
    hull
    20180513_112323.jpg
    Heres photo of pipes on i get better ones in weekend if you want them

4. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

:eek: Who’s a clever boy then?:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Pitprop

Pitprop Member

Aug 23, 2018
    Boston lincolnshire
    I fitted one from eBay, sold as early speed tipple. It had round ports same as the motor. Had same problem as odinz with coolant pipe, different solution, I cut the steel pipe and used a longer flexible pipe.