Speedmaster 2022 Speedy Center Stand

Discussion in 'America, Speedmaster & Rocket' started by David @ Vegas, Feb 2, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. David @ Vegas

David @ Vegas Active Member

Jan 21, 2022
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Has anyone found a center stand that will fit a 2022 speedy? I'm not having much luck.

Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. brown mouse

brown mouse Elite Member

Sep 15, 2018
    East Midlands, UK
    I've not seen one. There's so little ground clearance I can't imagine anyone wanting to loose a bit of that with a centre stand. I've bashed the engine bottom on mine more than once, and yanked the cables of the regulator too (regulator on bottom of the engine at the back).

I bought a paddock stand before I even took delivery of the bike, and had the bobbins fitted for that as part of the accessories I bought when I ordered it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. David @ Vegas

David @ Vegas Active Member

Jan 21, 2022
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    You're right there is so little ground clearance, I didn't even think about that.
    I've seen a number of different threads about the paddock stand so I'll think about going that route.

Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  4. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    David@Vegas
    Not heard of one. Try NewBonneville.com they do quite a lot of bits and pieces. And perhaps a Bonneville stand might fit one of the lower models worth asking the peep here in the asylum.
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1