2020 - 2024 Street 3 Radiator

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Tubby J, May 4, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tubby J

Tubby J New Member

Apr 26, 2023
    Usa
    Does anyone know if the 2020 - 2022 radiator is the same as the 2023-2024 item? Trying to find part numbers ( 20/21 is T2103251), but none of the online resources/dealers/parts fiches have 23/24.
    They look the same, but if the mounting brackets are even slightly off, well ….

2. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    Give Fowlers a ring, they should know.

3. Tubby J

Tubby J New Member

Apr 26, 2023
    Usa
    Thanks for the reply - I did reach out to Triumph & they confirmed they are not the same part. However, my whole point for trying to get this info is to secure a radiator guard for my ‘24 Street triple, but, fortunately , have found a company here in the USA that does Evotech accessory items. Good result.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Baza

Baza Elite Member

Jul 25, 2020
    Home of Amazing Grace
    When fitting the rad guard I would make sure the fixing holes are where Evotech expected them to be as I found some minor discrepancies that gave a few alignment problems and found doing a dry run without the guard in place helped.

I have attached the Evotech fitting instructions.

Attached Files:

5. Tubby J

Tubby J New Member

Apr 26, 2023
    Usa

6. Tubby J

Tubby J New Member

Apr 26, 2023
    Usa
    Nice, that’s helpful - I’ve found this to be the norm when applying aftermarket parts - there are often fitment issues, whether it be alignment or hardware not included or missing.

• Agree Agree x 1