2019 Speed Twin Lower Yokes Or Both

Discussion in 'Triumph General Discussion' started by Lessaint, Feb 17, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Lessaint

Lessaint Noble Member

Jan 14, 2019
    Sherwood Forest North Notts
    Hi,
    i have a 2019 Speed Twin, i have purchased a set of 2016 Speed Triple "R" front Ohlin's forks & yokes, i am after a lower 2019 speed twin lower yokes or a full set so i can draw a set of yokes up on cad for manufacturing and i don't want to take mine off till i can do the change over to fit the Ohlin's front end on the speed twin, As anyone got a lower yoke i could buy or loan to dimension up

front end 2.jpg

Leslie's ST.jpg

RS3.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Lessaint

Lessaint Noble Member

Jan 14, 2019
    would anyone know if the speed twins yokes/head stock is generic to any other older model

3. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Have you tried a part number search on Fowler’s or World of Triumph? If the part number is the same you should be ok.

4. Yorkshireman

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    World of Triumph part number for the lower yolk for the Speed Twin is T2204712. Fowler’s part search on that number links it to a Thruxton R, but World of Triumph part number for the Thruxton R is T2204713? Could your Speed triple forks and yolks go straight on the Speed Twin?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lessaint

Lessaint Noble Member

Jan 14, 2019
    Yorky, i will let you know as soon as they arrive :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Yorkshireman

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Be good if they will. That will be one sweet handling Twin when you’ve done.