2019 Scrambler 1200 Xe For Sale. £8,995.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Mach1, May 6, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Mach1

Mach1 Member

May 10, 2015
    London
    #1 Mach1, May 6, 2020
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
    For sale. 1433 miles. £8,995.

If you are looking on this forum then I guess that you've already done your research so I won't go through the standard features. I'm very happy to answer questions or give my opinion if you ask.

Extras:
    Heated grips.
    SW Motech SYS15 luggage.
    Triumph rack.
    Dart smoked flyscreen.
    Tank Pads.
    Tool roll with tyre repair kit.
    Side stand extension.
    Exhaust wrap (currently in a box but I will wrap it if I get a chance).
    Headlight grill (the eagle eyed amongst you will notice that it's not fitted yet. I'll do that later & post an image).
    Balance of Triumph warranty with breakdown cover.
    Full tank of fuel.

Reason for sale: Coronavirus has hit me financially and I can't justify keeping the Scrambler as a fun bike.

Price: I’ve priced it below anything I can find in a dealership because there’s always more of a risk buying privately. Having said that, it still has the Triumph warranty so hopefully it should be viewed as a fairly safe bet.

Available for socially responsible viewing either South London (near the Oval) or East London / Essex borders.

IMG_0482 (1).jpg IMG_0476 (1).jpg IMG_0477 (1).jpg IMG_0478 (1).jpg IMG_0479 (1).jpg IMG_0480 (1).jpg IMG_0481 (1).jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

Such a shame that the bike has to go :(
    Good luck with the sale mate :)

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Mach1

Mach1 Member

May 10, 2015
    London
    Thanks. I'm not leaving the Triumph fold completely though, still got a 2018 T100 that I take out with my wife as pillion so I'll try to keep that for now.

It's a shame because the Scrambler is probably my favourite Triumph so far and more fun to ride.

• Like Like x 3