Featured Touring 2019 Scottish Road Trip 26th May To 2nd June

Discussion in 'Rideouts, Trackdays, Touring & Spotted' started by Dougie D, Sep 17, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    I've done this Scottish trip the last two years and it's been fantastic. Does anybody want to do it again this May or part of it ?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Vulpes

Vulpes Confused Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Netherlands
    It was marvellous, Andy. I'd love to do it again, but have now committed to the GMU, and w##k gets in the way. And a trip planned to Cambodia in november... so days off in short supply...

• Like Like x 5
  3. BonnieCat

BonnieCat Crème de la Crème

Feb 20, 2016
    Netherlands
    I’d love to Andy. However I’m in the process of un-retiring myself so may not be possible. I’ve decided to go back to the office and earn some more pennies (or should I say Euro cents). If this job falls through I could well be interested.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Sprinter

Sprinter Kinigit

Aug 17, 2014
    uk
    I had plans of a weeks touring, then I started thinking about using the money for new carpets and getting the Suzuki on the road for summer, so I put them on hold.
    I'm looking at a couple of long weekends this summer and I've just started collecting possible locations.
    If you get up this way, you'll get a meal and a bed, and a companion for a day, defiantly.

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. BonnieCat

BonnieCat Crème de la Crème

Feb 20, 2016
    Netherlands
    Bad idea James. A weeks touring is infinitely the best option.;)

As @dilligaf would say go on, you know you want to

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. andypandy

andypandy Crème de la Crème

Jan 10, 2016
    Shaw
    I was thinking of sticking to the routes we did last year but if I do get up your way I'll give you a shout.

• Like Like x 3