2017 Triumph T120 Parts For Sale.

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by SixtiesBiker, Sep 27, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. SixtiesBiker

SixtiesBiker Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2018
    Northern Ireland
    #1 SixtiesBiker, Sep 27, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
    Everything now sold.

Rear carrier and handlebar risers now listed on eBay at BARGIN prices.Thanks to the other buyers.

Following the sale of my 2017 Triumph Bonneville I have the following parts for sale, if anyone wants more info or photos just ask.
    1. Booster Plug, sold.
    2. Thruxton1200, Bonneville T120 or Bobber Vintage style throttle body covers with Amal on them, for sale £6.00 including P&P.Sold
    3. Givi top box carrier part no. sR410- KR6410, black, very solid carrier with fitting bolts and instruction, black colour, £35.00 including P&P.
    4. Triumph Street Twin, Bonneville T120 Aluminium Sump Guard skid plate A9708340, Silver colour plus fitting kit and instruction, slight scrape mark on bottom, cannot be seen when fitted, £25,00 including P&P.Sold
    5. Geniune Triumph parts, Clear indicator lens (4) plus Amber bulbs, looks far better than original ones, £10.00 including P&P.
    6. Chrome mirror risers, give great rear view, avoids shoulders, fitted in 5 minutes,£10.00 including P&P.Sold
    7. Touch up paint sold.
    I wanted to offer these genuine parts to members of this site before putting on eBay.

image.png

image.jpeg lo

image.jpeg

image.png

2. SixtiesBiker

Feb 13, 2018
    Northern Ireland
    I have lowered the price on most items.

3. Sidecar

Sidecar New Member

Oct 6, 2018
    Salisbury

4. SixtiesBiker

Feb 13, 2018
    Northern Ireland
    Thanks for the intrest, all items still for sale.

5. SixtiesBiker

Feb 13, 2018
    Northern Ireland
    I am sorry
    Hi, thanks for the interest, I have checked the reciept and cross referenced with the R&G web site who supplied the risers and have established the following,
    The thread is M10x1.25 and they give a rise of 45 mm.
    They seem ok but were listed on reciept for T120-16-, hope this can assist you, the item number on reciept is MR0011CHR.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. SixtiesBiker

Feb 13, 2018
    Northern Ireland
    Hi,no problem, good we checked, the benifit of the risers. Is that it does increase the view to the side as well, if you try that R&G site I think you will get ones for your year of bike, thanks for the intrest.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Sidecar

Sidecar New Member

Oct 6, 2018
    Salisbury
    I am interested in buying the booster plug please. How would you prefer to be paid for this? I can pay via BACS if you let me have the sort code and account number or via Paypal. Are either of those methods acceptable to you? Thanks, Ian

8. SixtiesBiker

Feb 13, 2018
    Northern Ireland
    Hi Ian,
    Hi, Ian, thanks for the intrest, the booster plug is yours, £65 which includes P&P. I will enclose the original reciept so the warranty is there, only done a couple of hundred miles, it's does work. PayPal will do, [email protected] if you pay tonight I will have it in tomorrow mornings post as I have sold another item and will be going to the PO. Don't forget to give me your name and address. Thanks again and you have a bargain.

9. SixtiesBiker

Feb 13, 2018
    Northern Ireland
    PayPal payment arrived, your can even email your name and address. Thanks Robert.

10. SixtiesBiker

Feb 13, 2018
    Northern Ireland
    PayPal payment arrived, your can even email your name and address. Thanks Robert.

11. Sidecar

Sidecar New Member

Oct 6, 2018
    Salisbury
    Hi, I have just sent payment via Paypal and an email to the address you have just given me with my name and address for sending the plug. Very many thanks. Ian

12. SixtiesBiker

Feb 13, 2018
    Northern Ireland
    Ok.

13. Sidecar

Sidecar New Member

Oct 6, 2018
    Salisbury
    That's quick. I presume you've received my name and address as well so all OK?

14. SixtiesBiker

Feb 13, 2018
    Northern Ireland
    Packed and ready to go, thanks Robert.

15. Ricc

Ricc New Member

Oct 11, 2018
    Chester UK
    Hi,
    I would like to purchase the sump guard & the mirrors risers if they are still available email me on [email protected]
    Cheers

16. SixtiesBiker

Feb 13, 2018
    Northern Ireland

GENUINE BARGIN,
    MOST PARTS NOW SOLD, ONE OFF OFFER AS A PACKAGE, WILL NOT SELL SEPERATELY, GIVI REAR RACK, TRIUMPH CLEAR LENS AND AMBER BULBS, ALL 4, HANDLE BAR RISERS, FIRST OFFER OF £50, P&P included.