2017 T120/100 Parts For Sale

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing' started by spike, Feb 28, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. spike

spike New Member

Jun 23, 2016
    Lake District
    #1 spike, Feb 28, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
    Hi, Just sold my 2017 T100 and have some parts for sale...
    TEC Bike Parts centre stand for T100/ Street Twin excellent condition , never been in the wet. Fitted in 30 mins. Half the cost of a new one and a quarter the cost of a Triumph one. £45 plus £9 postage.
    TEC Bike Parts black levers CNC for T100/T120 as new £20 plus £3 postage.

See TEC Bike Parts for pictures of the above and video of George fitting the centre stand. Which by the way changes the whole usability of the bike. Chain, tyres, cleaning etc.

Cheers

2. SixtiesBiker

SixtiesBiker Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2018
    Northern Ireland
    Hello Spike, I would buy the touring screen A97084302, does it eyed fitting brackets,also Short screen A9708302, plus mounting kit A9708302, also if it takes a Givi back box, the Givi rear carrier, I might as well take the white indicator lens as well, do I just fit Amber bulbs, prehaps you can give a price for this lot and postage for it all, it will go to post code BT238RP, I will pay by Pay Pal if possible.
    Thanks.

3. spike

spike New Member

Jun 23, 2016
    Lake District
    Hi, Yes that’s OK. Both screens fit the same mounting kit you can swap them in seconds.The lens kit comes with orange bulbs and new reflectors again a simple job. The Givi rack is specially for Givi boxes but you will need a plastic mounting plate which normally comes with the box. There are two types depending which Givi box you get. They are just pence on ebay anyway. I will put all your bits on the scales tonight and let you how much postage Hermes will charge

• Like Like x 1
  4. SixtiesBiker

SixtiesBiker Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2018
    Northern Ireland
    That's great Spike, it's all for my 2017 T120 Bonneville, what way will we exchange details?

• Like Like x 1
  5. spike

spike New Member

Jun 23, 2016
    Lake District
    Haven’t a clue mate, I was hoping you were the expert. There must be a secure way to exchange details. PayPal would be fine. Just been onto Hermes and the quote is £15 which is insured for £200 and signed for on arrival. I’m new to the forum, can you check how we go about things and I will try from my end. Cheers

6. stevethegoolie

stevethegoolie Elite Member

Oct 16, 2014
    East Riding of Yorkshire
    Use the personal messaging (PM) system on the forum.:)

7. spike

spike New Member

Jun 23, 2016
    Lake District
    Many thanks Steve. All done

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dale

Dale Member

Feb 12, 2018
    Cincinnati
    There's always old school. Just did it last week as I've done for years. I listed my parts with contact info. Got a call, exchanged addresses, I put the parts in the mail, he put his check in the mail, they crossed & we're both happy. I've never been stiffed

• Like Like x 1
  9. Niko

Niko Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2018
    Cheshire
    Hi I know the post is a bit old, did you manage to sell the centre stand?