2017 T-100 Crg Bar End Lane Splitter Install Help

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Lagermat, Jul 30, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Lagermat

Lagermat New Member

Jul 30, 2018
    USA
    Hi all, I bought a 2017 T-100 as my first bike, and am loving it. my only complaint is I cant really see anything but my shoulders and arms in the rearview mirrors. I have been looking at installing a set of CRG Lane splitters to my bike, however the stock handle bars aren't hollow, and I'm not sure how to fit them to the motorcycle without the adaptor. Has anyone else had this issue? any help or instructions you all can throw my way would be greatly appreciated!!

-T

2. curly

curly Noble Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Burton Upon Trent
    Standard mirrors are only good for close scrutiny of shoulders, as you say.
    To get around this unacceptable situation I purchased from a company called Squaredeals, over here in the UK 2 pairs of mirror extenders which simply screw onto the original mirror stalk and I now enjoy a full, unrestricted view to the rear.
    Not the method you're looking to employ I know, but another option, which does work.
    Curly

IMG_20170825_190441.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. thebiglad

thebiglad Old fart, still riding !

Sep 25, 2013
    Central France
    So you want to fit some bar-end mirrors ?

Take the allen screw (holding the coverplate) out of the bar-end and use that to install the new bar ends.