Featured 2016 Triumph T120

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Eastbournemark, Sep 21, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Eastbournemark

Eastbournemark Proud Snowflake

Jun 17, 2017
    Eastbourne
    Due to illness I’m selling my much loved T120. My good friend Steve [email protected] is handling the sale as I’m not up to it. Please contact him who will help with questions. He has also taken more photos if required.

The bike has done 5k, has 6 months mot. It’s in immaculate condition.
    It was bought from a Triumph dealer with one previous owner who had only covered 100 miles. Full Triumph dealer stamped service.

With the bike comes a Scottoiler, Triumph alarm, dresser bars, fork bobbins, engine casing protection, 12v external socket, mirror risers, brass gear changer, Kaoko throttle lock, rear carrier, pannier rails, Triumph panniers, tank bag, Triumph front screen, Hagon 2810 rear shocks (originals included), TEC progressive front springs (originals included) and Booster Plug. In total the bike with extras has cost nearly £13k. I am looking to sell the bike for £8k ovno. To help deal I will also include the new model TomTom sat nav which cost nearly £500 and an unfitted Motone X pipe if the full asking price is achieved. As I say contact Steve if you are seriously interested. All the best. Mark

AE297F9E-2CA4-40D4-8759-0650987C3ECC.jpeg

• Like Like x 11
    • Love You Love You x 2
  2. Eastbournemark

Eastbournemark Proud Snowflake

Jun 17, 2017
    Eastbourne
    Forgot to add. Vance and Hines pipes and fancy Triumph logo and throttle body covers are included.

• Like Like x 2