2016 Speed R - Owners Manual

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by BenRR, Apr 8, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. BenRR

BenRR New Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Toronto
    Bought an "almost new" 16 speed R just recently, from the original owner but he couldn't find the owners manual. He says "its easy enough to find on the triumph website" which is sort of true. the website has the manual available, for '15 and down. its almost like they themselves don't realize what a huge difference there is between the '15 and '16 models! ride by wire anyone? rider modes?

Anyone know where I can find a manual for the 2016 speed triple R?

Got my rad and oil cooler guard, and frame sliders and front wheel bobbins all installed and ready to go, just need some nice weather! (awoke to a snow storm this morning)

2. Hack Driver

Hack Driver Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2017
    Denton, Maryland USA
  3. BenRR

BenRR New Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Toronto
    I've been to that list, and the only speed triple on it is identified as "MY17 speed triple family" this must be a product code and not year indicator, because in this manual there is no mention of driver modes. when you look at the "bike layout" page, and look at the hand controls, the mode button does not exist. just horn, turn signal, and pass switch. this has to be for the previous model set.

4. MrTriple

MrTriple One Cylinder Short

Jan 23, 2017
    Epping Forest
  5. BenRR

BenRR New Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Toronto
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Red Thunder

Red Thunder Crème de la Crème

Dec 2, 2014