2016-2019 Bar End Mirrors On 2011 Model

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by Tony Rokins, Apr 22, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tony Rokins

Tony Rokins Active Member

Jun 26, 2017
    Reading, U.K.
    Currently have a pair of Triumph's aftermarket bar end mirrors on the wife's 2011 Speed Triple. However Pam feels they are a bit small and would to fit the bar end mirrors that are fitted as standard to my Speed Triple RS.

I have removed the bar end cap, for a quick look, but there seems to be a different fitting in the end. Does anybody know if they will fit?

Cheers
    T

2. topbanana0

topbanana0 Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2016
    South Wales
  3. Col_C

Col_C I can't re...Member

Aug 5, 2015
    Cornwall
    Different models have at least different thread sizes in the bar ends (I know because the dealer sent me the wrong spec). There are M5 & M6 thread sizes and it varies between standard and R versions (which have different bars), and may be by years too. Whether there are other differences to further muddy the waters I do not know....:rolleyes:

4. Kchris

Kchris New Member

Oct 29, 2018
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
  5. Kchris

Kchris New Member

Oct 29, 2018
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    I have a pair of Bar End Mirrors Triumph part no. A9638060 that I am selling. They are in excellent condition, bought for my Speed RS but don't fit that model. If they fit your bike and you are interested PM me for photo's etc. They fit Street Triple, Street Triple R from vin 471042, Speed Triple from vin 461332 and Speed Triple R only. £90 the pair including P&P.