2015 Triumph T100 Exhaust Baffle - Help Me Lower My Dbs

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Comacaz, Oct 1, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Comacaz

Comacaz New Member

Oct 1, 2020
    Newport Beach
    Hey All,

Been trying to search for the best solution here so hoping you can help,

I purchased a T100 a little over a year ago, love the bike. The previous owner put a Zard 2-1 exhaust on it. The opening at the end is nearly on the dot 1-3/4".

It sounds amazing but with where I work I need to bring it down as much as I can. I'm looking for recommendation for baffles that I slip in there for when I'm riding to work but would take out for other riding I do.

I don't have the option to go back to the stock exhaust as I don't have it, and buying a new exhaust is a bit out of the question as well because it's out of my budget.

Any help, recommendations, products, or anything of the sort is greatly appreciated and welcome. If there's additional information you need from me let me know, thank you!

2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Try going into work in a higher gear at lower revs, just because you have a noisy exhaust doesn’t mean you have to ride around at 7000+ revs.;):grinning:
    Seriously, you should be able to find some oem pipes fairly cheap on eBay or similar

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Callumity

Callumity Elite Member

Feb 25, 2017
    Nr Biggar
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Comacaz

Comacaz New Member

Oct 1, 2020
    Newport Beach
    I wish this was possible, whenever a cop sees a motorcycle they pull them over and then test the DBs with their little meter, it's really dumb. I try to be as quiet as I can as soon as I reach the area but my luck ran out this time around. As he tested me it backfired and I went 15 over the limit for DBs.

I'll check ebay and see if I can find something cheap! Thanks!

5. Johnjo

Johnjo Senior Member

May 29, 2017
    Birmingham
    Check out the Zard website. They're an Italian company.

I nearly bought a baffle from them for my Zard Penta exhaust I had on a tiger. Thankfully I found the original one I thought I'd lost.