2015 Triumph Street Triple R Abs (speedomoter Stolen)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Noel16, Jun 10, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Noel16

Noel16 Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Highbury, London
    2015 Triumph Street Triple R ABS 675cc (Stolen speedomoter)

It had an MOT on 13/04/18 - Mileage 7678.

V5 is present as is the full service history - All the original paperwork/documents from the previous owner are with me also. 2 keys/but only 1 working as I bent one in my pocket.

The list of add on/extras are extensive -
    They consist of Short Triumph CNC levers -
    Triumph bar end mirrors -
    Triumph frame protector kit - Triumph tank pad -
    Triumph LED indicators F&R - Evotech tail tidy -
    Triumph Quickshifter (not working)
    Triumph CNC front & Rear brake reservoir -
    Billet oil dipstick -
    Billet chain adjuster -
    Datatool SR Red alarm/immobilized with 2 original fobs supplied with bike -
    Datatag -
    Triumph frame protector kit -
    SC project stainless steel/carbon with original warranty card -
    Belly pan -
    Seat cowl -
    fly screen -

The parts are all triumph original & I will provide you with the original reciepts. New bright Osram 110w Bulbs fitted also. It has an oxford Trickle charger fitted also. The chain has some surface rust - The bike does have a Garmin sat nav that was fitted at my local mechanics. The bike was originally bought at Laguna Motorcycles in May 2015 & i bought it in January 2016. Its a head Turner & it gets a lot of attention with people stealing photos to. It sound's beautiful with the SC can & the power is instant & the can is responsive. The bike is very quick anyway. I love this bike and it has been really well kept. I also had a professional valet twice a year & cleaned it myself in between. I am unable to clean it due to my sternum still healing after surgery.

**Please message me with any enquiries. I'm unable to work right now so I should respond on the day. The winning bidder will need to arrange pick it up. I will add anything I have missed in regards to the spec/added parts ect.

I had open heart surgery on 24th April & I ended up going back into hospital with complications for a further 15 days. So I am now unable to drive for 6 months if ever again. I called DVLA and made a SORN. Returning home I found my speedomoter was stolen. One kick after the other has forced me to sell. The bike has 2 small chips on the tank - Considering the damage I am obviously selling it discounted keeping in mind the money for the speedomoter and a few bit of wear & tear/key damage. So the sat nav could make up some £££ for the winning bidder to cover the cost of the speedomoter replacement. The quickshifter is no longer working.

2. MrOrange

MrOrange Guest

Need a price buddy!

3. Noel16

Noel16 Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Highbury, London
    2015 Triumph Street Triple R ABS 675

It had an MOT on 13/04/18 - Mileage 7678.

V5 is present as is the full service history - All the original paperwork/documents from the previous owner are with me also. 2 keys/but only 1 working as I bent one in my pocket.

The list of add on/extras are extensive -
    They consist of Short Triumph CNC levers -
    Triumph bar end mirrors -
    Triumph frame protector kit - Triumph tank pad -
    Triumph LED indicators F&R - Evotech tail tidy -
    Triumph Quickshifter (not working)
    Triumph CNC front & Rear brake reservoir -
    Billet oil dipstick -
    Billet chain adjuster -
    Datatool SR Red alarm/immobilized with 2 original fobs supplied with bike -
    Datatag -
    Triumph frame protector kit -
    SC project stainless steel/carbon with original warranty card -
    Belly pan -
    Seat cowl -
    fly screen -

The parts are all triumph original & I will provide you with the original reciepts. New bright Osram 110w Bulbs fitted also. It has an oxford Trickle charger fitted also. The chain has some surface rust - The bike does have a Garmin sat nav that was fitted at my local mechanics. The bike was originally bought at Laguna Motorcycles in May 2015 & i bought it in January 2016. Its a head Turner & it gets a lot of attention with people stealing photos to. It sound's beautiful with the SC can & the power is instant & the can is responsive. The bike is very quick anyway. I love this bike and it has been really well kept. I also had a professional valet twice a year & cleaned it myself in between. I am unable to clean it due to my sternum still healing after surgery.

**Please message me with any enquiries. I'm unable to work right now so I should respond on the day. The winning bidder will need to arrange pick it up. I will add anything I have missed in regards to the spec/added parts ect.

I had open heart surgery on 24th April & I ended up going back into hospital with complications for a further 15 days. So I am now unable to drive for 6 months if ever again. I called DVLA and made a SORN. Returning home I found my speedomoter was stolen. One kick after the other has forced me to sell. The bike has 2 small chips on the tank - Considering the damage I am obviously selling it discounted keeping in mind the money for the speedomoter and a few bit of wear & tear/key damage. So the sat nav could make up some £££ for the winning bidder to cover the cost of the speedomoter replacement. The quickshifter is no longer working.[/QUOTE]

4. Noel16

Noel16 Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Highbury, London
    Of course. I cut and paste my eBay ad but not the price. It's on eBay for £5k.

5. Noel16

Noel16 Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Highbury, London
    I am obviously open to negotiating. I'm Noelie73 on eBay

6. Noel16

Noel16 Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Highbury, London
    [/QUOTE]

7. Noel16

Noel16 Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Highbury, London
    You can find it if you put
    2015 Triumph Street Triple R ABS It should come out as the first motorcycle

8. Noel16

Noel16 Member

Jan 20, 2016
    Highbury, London
    I have a potential buyer. He is bringing a speedomoter this evening to check to see if the electrics are working ok. Also will the bike start or will there be potential issues as the key has an immobiliser chip?

• Like Like x 1