675 2015 Street Triple R Brochure

Discussion in 'Street Triple' started by bobw, Sep 1, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. bobw

bobw Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2018
    Southampton,UK
    This may have been asked before but doing a search nothing found.After buying my bike about 6 weeks ago the dealer described the bike as standard.Upon closer looking into parts accessory options it would appear the bike is far from standard in as much as a lot of extras I would choose have been fitted.Now not being familiar with the model when new I was wondering how to find out what was the original standard spec? just so I can identify the real extras and what came from new.Anyone know where I can get an original copy paper or pdf of 2015 model year brochure?.

2. tcbandituk

Subscriber

Apr 8, 2016
    Reading
  3. bobw

bobw Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2018
    Southampton,UK
    Yes it has a belly pan ,fly screen and seat cowl so anything else are extras such as tpms,heated grips,frame sliders and engine case covers? I have since fitted a radiator guard and changed the original exhaust for a SP Engineering stubby big bore silencer for which I needed to buy link pipe as already having a pair of silencers removed from a previous bike.

• Like Like x 1