2014 Speed Triple 1050 White - £6250

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Gravs, Apr 19, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Gravs

Gravs New Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Oxfordshire
    #1 Gravs, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: May 5, 2019
    Price reduced to £6,000!

https://imgur.com/a/7d7F7wJ

Hugely regretful sale of my 2014 Speed Triple 1050. I've had this since April last year - it was my dream bike and I moved a lot to be able to get hold of it. I had an absolute blast riding last summer before tucking her pretty much away for the whole of winter, heading out every now and then on dry weekends.

Unfortunately situations changed and I had to get hold of a bike I was happy commuting on through the winter, something I wasn't happy putting the Speed through. I picked up a Sprint hoping that I could keep both bikes but unfortunately, the Speed has to go.

It's a stunning example, just hit 9,500 miles. Recently had MOT (expires 28/01/2020) with no advisories and a new pair of PR4's have been fit ready for the new owner. It has full service history with one previous owner.

It has Arrow cans from factory and I've added R&G crash bungs, evotech foldable levers in black, evotech tail tidy, denali soundbomb mini horn.

Single issue with the bike is that it came with a smoked screen on the front which I sold, which leaves the stock front screen with 3 large holes as you can see in the pictures. Easy enough to switch out for a new one, I just never got around to it.

Please let me know if you have any questions - happy to arrange viewings. Bike is located near Oxford, OX18.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Gravs

Gravs New Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Oxfordshire
    Thank you! The Sprint is an amazing allrounder, but the Speed is so agressive and good looking.

I'd ideally keep both but life disagrees.

3. Gravs

Gravs New Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Oxfordshire
    Price reduced to £6,000!