2014 Commander 0 - 60 Mph And Quarter Mile

Discussion in 'Thunderbird' started by North of 49, Jul 29, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. North of 49

North of 49 New Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Regina, Sask
    Greetings from the colony. I'm a new member hailing from Regina, Sask., Canada. I'm very stoked about having a 2014 Commander shipped in from Montreal in a week.
    One thing I've had a hard time finding on the internet is performance specs: 0 - 60 mph or 0 - 100 km/hr times ; 1/4 mile time/speed. If anyone have a link or could pass on the info,
    that would be great.

Dennis

2. Stevie

Stevie Member

Jan 9, 2017
    Cincinnati OH
    Welcome to the forum my northern friend. Not sure about 0-60, but am sure someone here will know...

• Like Like x 1
  3. North of 49

North of 49 New Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Regina, Sask
    Thanks Dozers Dad. I appreciate that.
    It's amazing there was no hard info on that. I had guessed that it was more like 4.
    I finally found this just now ...

Triumph Thunderbird Commander
    [​IMG]
    2015 Triumph Thunderbird Commander | Triumph

0-60: 4.18 seconds
    The Triumph Thunderbird Commander oozes brawn and has the quickness to keep riders engaged at every turn. Testers took out the 2015 Commander and ran it to 60 miles per hour from a stop in 4.18 seconds. This bike maxes out at 100 pound-feet or torque and a top speed of 105 miles per hour (electronically limited).
    Cool!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. North of 49

North of 49 New Member

Jul 29, 2018
    Regina, Sask
    Here's the link:
    https://www.cheatsheet.com/automobiles/fastest-cruiser-motorcycles-from-0-60.html/

• Like Like x 1