2014 Bonneville T100 Bar End Mirrors

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Guillermo salinas, Feb 20, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Guillermo salinas

Guillermo salinas Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2019
    Azusa
    Can anyone recommend chrome bar end mirrors for my 2014 Bonneville t100?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Turp

Turp New Member

Feb 21, 2020
    Virginia
    Just a note, you may need bar end adapters to mount your mirrors. If your bars are like mine, there is a cap and allen bolt there now. When you remove the cap, you'll find there is a threaded plug about 25mm or 1in inside the bar. That plug restricts the use of standard bar end adapters. I believe there are adapters available that can work. I made my own. I have read one rider opted to dislodge the insert and use standard bar end adapters. It's tack welded, but I decided to leave it. Regardless, it'd be a good idea to check into your mounting type see your options if you haven't.

As far as mirrors, I used a black oval. The link below is a chrome version.

https://bikemaster.com/motorcycle-replacement-parts/mirrors/oval-clamp-on-mirror.html
    20160903_104954_resized.jpg

20160903_104942_resized.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. Wire-Wheels

Wire-Wheels Elite Member

Apr 26, 2019
    California - USA
    #3 Wire-Wheels, Feb 21, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
    Like Turp I also machined my own bar ends. I like the idea of having a threaded insert to mount your bar ends/mirrors. Admittedly, I am a little better equipped for these kind of operations than most members. I have another set of blanks machined to make bar ends for another bike on the shelf. I just haven't finished them until I figure out what mirrors I want to use. ...J.D.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tallaferro

Tallaferro Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2018
    Catalonia
    Hi

I am using the standard Thruxton EFI ones on my T100. They are chrome and do not vibrate.
    Handlebar wise I have a Norman Hyde M Bar with no plugs and no issue for mounting them. No idea with your bar but probably your local dealer may be able to tell you.

Br

• Like Like x 2
  5. Guillermo salinas

Guillermo salinas Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2019
    Azusa
    I want something that I can attach without any machining, I need a plug and play solution. I guess I better take the end off and take a peek.

• Like Like x 1