Trophy 2013 - 1215cc - Cant Turn Indicators Off

Discussion in 'Sprint & Trophy' started by Phloey, Feb 5, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Phloey

Phloey New Member

Feb 5, 2018
    Wirral, UK
    I cant turn my indicators off when selected. The push button does not stop them. I'm coming to the conclusion the relay has failed after checking the switch housing function. Any one know better? That's where I am going next. Anyone know different? If this is the case, where is the relay situated?

2. crispey

crispey crispey creme de la creme

Nov 6, 2014
    Uk
    Tried opening up the switch housing and checked for corrosion/breaks at the contact points?

3. steve lovatt

steve lovatt Something else

May 12, 2014
    North Yorkshire
    Agree with crispey - this happened once on my old Trident 900. Opened the switch and squirted in the old WD40 and all good to go.
    (couldn't cancel the indicators on the Tiger recently but that was because the switch had frozen over night!)

4. Phloey

Phloey New Member

Feb 5, 2018
    Wirral, UK
    Ive opened the switch housing up and checked the function of the mechanism. All appears OK. The contacts are all small switches covered in a grommet. my thoughts re that the failure is occurring in the relay. Ill get to the bottom of it and post my findings. Thanks to those of you who replied. Stay safe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1