2012 Triumph Tiger 800 Xc - Abs

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by SpeedingRat, Jun 19, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. SpeedingRat

SpeedingRat New Member

Jun 17, 2020
    North Essex
    #1 SpeedingRat, Jun 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    Now sold...………..

Some of you may have seen my post in the General Forum about selling my Tiger 800 XC. I have a bit of time before I really have to get rid of it so the plan is to offer it to anybody on here and then fall back on the dealer offer that I have.

The bike is a Olive green (factory paint) 2012 Tiger 800xc with ABS. It is just shy of 12000 miles and has not been ridden for a while. It has mainly taken me to the station and back with a few longer trips to the West Country. I charged the battery up this morning and it fired up straight away with no weird noises or any warning lights etc. It's not been in any accident etc (the one time I nearly dropped it I sacrificed my leg to save the bike, the theory being that my leg would heal for free but bike repairs are a lot more).

Before I had it the bike was owned by someone from the Hinckley factory, it therefore has some little extras on it that were fitted at the factory:

Olive Green tank and beak with classic Triumph logo
    Tall screen
    Heated grips
    Handlebar risers
    Upgraded brake and clutch levers
    Factory heated grips
    Engine bars
    Alloy sump guard
    Scottoiler
    Arrow exhaust
    Triumph locking top box

as well as all the normal Tiger bits like adjustable seat etc.

The bad news is that the back tyre needs replacing and it needs a service/MOT.

Here it is:

Tiger 800 xc.jpg

I've been offered £3500 for it so that is what I am asking and no less (more is fine :)) but before I go down the dealer route I am trying on here as I would prefer it to go to someone who will enjoy it. So if anyone is interested please get in touch. I am in mid-Essex.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Too hot

Too hot Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2019
    Costa del Clyde Scotchland
    Looks good I could be tempted ! Have you a contact number you can p/m me ?