2009 Speed Triple Speedometer And Ecu

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Sulhey, Feb 6, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sulhey

Sulhey New Member

Feb 6, 2019
    Nairobi Kenya
    Hello good people. I have a problem that I've had for a while. 2 years ago I bought a non runner 09 speed triple. The previous owner mentioned that it had fried the ecu After picking up a used ecu on ebay I discovered that the speedometer was also fried. I I have thrown quite a bit of money buying parts that didn't work. Being in Kenya and getting parts mostly from the UK, it's been a nightmare getting what I need

After a lot of research I discovered that I need to get an ecu and a matching speedo for the bike to run. I have been very frustrated since my only contacts have had to be online since there's no dealership support here. I saw the price from the official triumph website and to be honest it's too pricey for me considering the money I've already put in

Please help me coz I'm on the verge of selling it for parts yet everything else works It's depressing to think I've had her for two years and I've never heard her beowulf end cans roar

Thanks in advance
    Sorry I'm reposting coz I got no reply in the newbie section