2009 Bonnie SE centre stand

Discussion in 'Bonneville' started by Recycled Rocker, May 8, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Recycled Rocker

Recycled Rocker Senior Member

Apr 19, 2014
    North Yorkshire Cave
    Whilst hanging upside down fro the garage rafters I noticed the gap tween centre stand and tyre was 1/16" near side and about 1" off side !! Looking at chain adjusters RH was different to near side....mmmmm :eek:

Does stand fit (looking from nearside) before or after frame mount. I'm gunna change it anyway, but be nice to be confirmed by somebody. Bike has only done 3,800 miles, surely the dealer couldn't get it that wrong and leave wheels out of line to prevent tyre hitting stand ..could they...heh heh heh ps also found progressive springs front and hagon springs back were wrong ones after chatting to Hagon. Be careful chappers, there is one shop on ebay selling 320mm centers for SE shocks, they were NOT for SE. They are about 40mm shorter. Only other reason is previous owner may have used these to lower seat height but mmmmm..

2. Recycled Rocker

Recycled Rocker Senior Member

Apr 19, 2014
    North Yorkshire Cave
    Tec Bike parts do Bonnie stands BUT not for SE if it has aftermarket exhausts. Therefore I cannot find anybody that does.

• Like Like x 1