2008 Triumph Bonneville Black -- Spokane, Wa

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by orttauq, Apr 23, 2023.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. orttauq

orttauq New Member

Jan 1, 2022
    Spokane, WA
    2008 Triumph Bonneville Black with Sixty8 accessories. Very low miles; only 2560. I had this bike in Arizona along with another bike that got ridden a lot more hence the low miles. This is the last year Triumph fitted carburetors/Made in England.
    Sixty8 speedo and tach conversion, Sixty8 brown seat with cafe style cover for back of seat (easily removed for passenger riding), leather Sixty8 City Bag Briefcase Saddle Pannier and Bullet Fairing. I wired in a USB port for phone when mounted for navigation. Otherwise stock, no engine or exhaust modifications. See pic for the one blemish on the front fender.
    Garaged 100% of the time. Recently rebuilt carburators, new battery, original Metzeler tires. Original seat and single speedo included. Also have two Triumph jackets if interested; one XL Men's black and one L Women's tan.

Cash Only, Local Only, and No trades. Sorry, no test rides unless I have cash in hand. Clear AZ Title.