2006 triumph speed four

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by recky2000, Jun 26, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. recky2000

recky2000 New Member

Jun 26, 2013
    #1 recky2000, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
    2006 Triumph Speed Four, in lovely metallic blue, never been involved in a accident or dropped, 11 months Mot, 9 months road tax, very recent chain and sprockets £160, almost new front and rear tyres £210, very recent oil and filter and regularly serviced, new front break shoes also fitted. I am the 2nd owner and have owned the bike for 4 years, I use the bike every day and it has never missed a beat, totally original condition, comes with the factory fitted belly pan, radiator cowls, single seat cowl. I have fitted the headlight solenoid, this switches on both headlights rather than just the standard 1 headlight, this not only makes the bike look better but also safer day and night. The bike is fitted with Datatool alarm immobiliser which reduces insurance costs. I have both sets of keys. Go onto MCN bike reviews and read the review on this bike if you are not sure how good these bike are. Sorry no swaps as i have got a new bike. I can send photos of my Speed Four on request. :upyeah:£2500 ovno

new photos 030.jpg

new photos 032.jpg

new photos 034.jpg

new photos 028.jpg

new photos 026.jpg

2. SpankyHam

SpankyHam Member

Apr 17, 2013
    Wrexham, North Wales
    Nice bike - I looked at them when I bought the Daytona. Good luck with the sale

3. recky2000

recky2000 New Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Thanks SpankyHam, yeh they are so underrated the Speed Four, its been an absolute pleasure to own, hopefully the new owner will take good care of it, whoever buys it have got a bike that hasn't been abused.

4. Richard H

Richard H Noble Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Swadlincote Derbyshire England
    Good looking machine, best of luck with the sale. What new bike have you gone for?

5. recky2000

recky2000 New Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Hi Richard H, i have just got myself a Yamaha R1, i knew the guy who i bought it from and he was looking for a quick sell, the R1 although a 2005 (5vy) looks brand new with less than 6,000 fully serviced miles recorded , i thought about it for a week or two, it wasn't an easy decision because my Triumph had been such a good bike but in the end i thought its now or never. i will still be sad to see the triumph go tho, i think if a bike has been brilliant to own then it's hard to part with it. The R1 is a very nice bike, very quick but not as comfortable as the Speed Four.

• Like Like x 1
  6. recky2000

recky2000 New Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Hi Fellas,
    My Triumph Speed Four above is still for sale... i honestly can't believe she hasn't created more interested, only had 1 viewing by a 6'5" bloke who loved it but he felt he was too tall, he txt me a week later to say he was gutted. Everything is still as above only the MOT and Tax is 2 months shorter. My original advert was for £2,500, i would reluctantly now sell her for £2,000, a real bargain.