2006 Tiger 955i - Turn Indicator Relay Location

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by EonEight, Jul 3, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. EonEight

EonEight New Member

Jul 3, 2018
    London
    Hello,

Am new to the forum.
    I bought a CAT C Tiger 955i i bought in Nov 2016 (CAT C'd in 2010, all sorted and have ridden 7k trouble free miles so far). I do not have a repair manual and am trying to locate the Turn Indicator Relay as my indicators (as original not LED) are not functioning correctly and want to check if there is an issue with the relay. If anyone could confirm its location it would be very much appreciated☺

Thanks, Ian

2. Johnjo

Johnjo Senior Member

May 29, 2017
    Birmingham
    Hello Ian,

I used to have one of these bikes but can't remember the location.

I've just googled this and found another forum that says the relay is under a rubber cover behind the left hand fairing. Does this make any sense ?

If not you could try listening for a click from the relay while using the indicators without the engine running.

Good hunting.

3. EonEight

EonEight New Member

Jul 3, 2018
    London
    Hi JohnJo,

Thanks for this. Could make sense, checked and there is a rubber cover with what appears to be three or so relays within it. Will look at and see if it is located there, wanted to avoid taking the hassle of removing the fairing without really knowing if it is the location!☺

Cheers, Ian

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman Crème de la Crème

Dec 12, 2015
    Barnsley
    Hi and welcome to the forum. You should be able to feel it clicking with the indicators operating now you’ve found it.