1994 1200 Trophy Wiring Diagram

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by chop1, Mar 24, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. chop1

chop1 New Member

Mar 24, 2018
    somerset
    hi i am building a trophy chopper with a one off loom and i am unsure on the colour code of the wires on the cdi .can anyone help with a diagram for a early 1200 trophy. I'm trying to get help wiring a cdi every thing else is working apart from the cdi thanks

2. chop1

chop1 New Member

Mar 24, 2018
    somerset
    thanks bud for your quick reply thing is looking at the first diagram which is closest to what i have.but the colour code is not the same.starting from the right side of cdi diagram black to pick up then purple to pick up then white is earth then red which is live/power in also power/feed to each side of coils then i have 4 wires left over.grey which i would say goes to side stand which i would guess goes to earth to fool cdi that the side stand is in the up position.i have a blue wire with a very thin white wire and i don't know were these go to plus i have another very thin white wire with a yellow sleeve which i guess might go to either a coil negative or both coil negatives.hope you understand that

3. chop1

chop1 New Member

Mar 24, 2018
    somerset
    i do have two other bikes with top boxes(very useful) a zx10b1 daily ride and a kawasaki hybrid made from gpz1000rx/zx10b1/zzr1100c/zzr1100d with top box and hard luggage( very very useful) thanks again

• Like Like x 2