1992 Cafe Racer Project - 900 Sprint

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Thorcusmodee, Jun 26, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Thorcusmodee

Thorcusmodee Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2018
    Boston, Lincs
    Hi Guys, I have a project that somebody may like to take on. It's basically a 1992 Sprint frame with v5 that has been cut off at the back where the seat usually goes. It has a good complete engine, a rear swing arm, both wheels with good tyres, front forks, triple trees but with missing bearings and a few other parts. The engine has the carbs but these would need rejetting for K&N's or similar, you don't want the standard intake assembly on a caff job. I have a decent set of exhaust headers too but no silencers. This would be a really good start to a very nice caff project. I have seen engines on their own go for about the 400 mark, this one has starter, alternator and water pump. Asking £700 for the whole lot, prepared to haggle especially if beer is involved in some way. Stuff is located near Boston, Lincolnshire. The photos only show some of the bits, message me for more if you want them.

The photo of the built up rear does not belong here but I can't work out how to change the photos. There should also be a photo of the frame.
    P1070030.JPG

P1070031.JPG

P1070032.JPG

P1070029.JPG