'13 Speed Triple Clutch Cover

Discussion in 'Speed Triple' started by brodes, Apr 6, 2022.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. brodes

brodes New Member

Oct 13, 2021
    U.S.
    Hey everyone, just got a quick question for you all. I have a '13 Speed Triple and I was wondering if the clutch cover that's on the '16+ Speed Triple will fit on my bike. The design is so much better imo and they look very similar in shape. Pictures attached for reference (neither bike is mine). First image should be the '13 and second one should be the '16+

2013 speed triple.jpg

2016 speed triple s.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. sprintdave

sprintdave Nurse,he's out of bed again

May 25, 2014
    Birmingham
    Look up the part numbers on fowlersparts.co.uk site. Will give you an idea

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. brodes

brodes New Member

Oct 13, 2021
    U.S.
    Looking at the diagrams between the two, the part # for the covers are different BUT they do use the same gasket which means the bolt locations would be the same

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. TRIPLE X

TRIPLE X Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2021
    Downham Market, Norfolk
    So it looks like the cover itself will fit but it might be worth checking the clutch actuator arm part numbers as I think there have been mods to the clutch over the years.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. brodes

brodes New Member

Oct 13, 2021
    U.S.
    Just did that. The covers do use different arms. I could have swore that I saw one for sale around my area recently that had the newer cover on it which is why I was curious if it fit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Col_C

Col_C I can't re...Member

Aug 5, 2015
    Cornwall
    Did you perhaps see a 2015 bike? My 94R has a cover half way between the two but has the steel operating arm so I would think is more likely to be compatible.
    upload_2022-4-6_15-21-44.png

• Like Like x 2
  7. brodes

brodes New Member

Oct 13, 2021
    U.S.
    It might have been? I wish I would have saved the post. But yeah, that one looks like it might work better and still has a better design to it than mine. Appreciate the info!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1