1200 Bonneville May Part Ex For 675 Track Bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by joe mc donald, Apr 1, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    I am looking to find a good track bike a 675 for my son to race and am prepared to trade this 1200 bonneville for it or sell for £8800 as it has every thing needed for a british sounding bike. It is around 1700 miles has the decat box and Norman Hyde cans alarm datatool rack and bag rails the bags are not included it has a fender extender engine bars and rad grill and is a two owner bike. As said i would trade for the right 675 with numbers and paperwork.Forgot to say Hagon shocks
    Ride Safe
    Joe

image2.JPG

image4.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    That’s a bit of a plummet for you. Nice bike though

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Tigcraft.
    Yes it is a last ditch effort as I love the bike now. But if I can't find a way to get my Son back on the track then I would trade this for a race bike. I know he is hurting but we can't find the extra cash at present and as much as I would rather he wasn't racing I would like it to be his choice as he is in my opinion very good on track. But we have all been there were its in your heart but other things in life have to take presence. This time it happened to be a team who thought he should pay all the fee's plus theirs and fund the bikes. This one I'm glad his head overruled as these Muppets were going to get him hurt.
    Ride safe
    Joe

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    Bloody politics in hobbies!! This racing lark would be better if it was cheap and cheerful but it ain’t. Tell him I wish him the best. Eric

5. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Eric.
    I know everyone on here and local friends and family wish him well. And your right when he had his 675 last year every meet you were talking £1000 plus without accommodation. But then he was single and lived home or with his fiancée now he has a or should I say they have a whopping great mortgage. Plus he is just setting up his company. But you are right that is why so many youngsters are out there on the road trying to kill themselves.
    Kind Regards
    Joe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Pete Farrell

Pete Farrell Active Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Lancashire
    Hi Joe,
    I replied to your other post and suggested Classic racing however, mortgage house etc if your lad has to go racing it doesn't get much cheaper and more competitive than MZ racing. Before we get all the ha,ha,ha piss taking responses check out the lean angles they get to! It's a bit like the LC challenge all the bikes the same so it's rider ability that wins.

7. dilligaf

dilligaf Guest

HA HA HA :joy: MZ racing :joy:
    Good one :joy:

Only kidding :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. StrippleMont

StrippleMont Senior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    Round your way!
    DilliDilli they do them in black...... and with TB's
    ebay_111700499788_4.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. joe mc donald

Subscriber

Dec 26, 2014
    slough / burnham
    Pete & Dilligaf.
    The MZ is a fast little machine and I have considered the classic side of racing. Not told him yet.
    Regards and Thanks
    Joe.

• Like Like x 2