Sprint 02 rs

Discussion in 'Sprint & Trophy' started by chico, Apr 12, 2013.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. chico

chico New Member

Apr 12, 2013
    I have an 02 RS sprint,, like the bike a lot,, my second,I got a problem with stators,,, I am awaitingt delivery of my second stator from Electrex world,, I seem to be getting 5000 miles-ish per stator, I was told this is common,, can anybody enlighten me to the cause of this and how to remedy it,, pissin me right off,,I got a long trip to do and dont feel too good about deending on it.,, High revs,, full beam and heated grips blazing for 6, 7hrs,, that was previous to the first one I replaced ,, then I done another 800, Glasgow to Swansea and back,, then 100miles and my second is in the post,,,,
    :frown:

2. JimDiesel

JimDiesel Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Nottingham
    Hi Chico, welcome to the forum, sorry I can't help but I'm one of this crew will come up with some advice or reason... Good luck

3. Screwball

Screwball Active Member

Mar 21, 2013
    Kent
    Chico
    Welcome to the forum.. I would try and find out current rating and load.. I think it may be a bad earth...but they are all guess and I'm not an expert on Stators.....