£££ Speed Awareness Course £££?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Tigcraft, Jan 7, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    After many years of being ‘off radar’ I finally fell off the rails and got nicked from the cash collectors.
    Anyway to cut a long short I’ve just done a ‘speed awareness’ course and can actually say it was tolerable. There must have been 60+ people there in groups and the couple of guys running ours were nice civilians from advanced motoring backgrounds.
    They swore blind it was a safety thing not money making and went on about it in detail. At the end of it they told me about a website called

www.crashmap.co.uk

That site locates all mobile camera vans up and down the country a week in advance to where they are going to be. They said that if it’s a money making thing then why are they telling you, the public their whereabouts? At that point I thought Ok fair play......
    I went on it to have a quick scan and guess what I found? To use it there is an ANUAL fee of £100!! Cheeky twats!
    Just to throw the cat amongst the pigeons i told them I fall asleep at thirty mph and I only get stimulated and come alive when break the limit as it keeps me on the ball!!

• Funny Funny x 6
  2. Havit

Havit Admin
    Staff Member Subscriber

Jul 17, 2015
    Kent
    My bike and car has a speedo:p

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tigcraft

Tigcraft Unheard of Member

Mar 29, 2014
    Holmfirth West Yorkshire